Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Do they have rehab for Target addicts?


It's official...I am addicted to the dollar spot at Target!!! Well, maybe just Target in general. Let's be honest. Each time, I find AT LEAST one thing I am able to justify buying. It's terrible (but also amazing)! It usually is a great way to just get some inspiration for a fun center activity if nothing else. Today I found these adorable buckets with mini chalk boards on the front! They could be used for many things, but I though they would make a great sorting activity for different letter sounds or long and short vowels using picture cards or real objects!
Cute, right??

A few weeks ago I also found these great dry erase sleeves, which I love! I have already used them for tutoring sessions this summer. So great to use for centers! You can put a recording sheet (or almost anything!) into this sleeve and have kids write answers with dry erase markers. Then just erase and start over! This could be used for so many things. If you have some good ideas, share them!


Do you have this same addiction to the Target dollar spot? I know some of you do just from reading your blogs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment