Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Blank Canvas

Happy summer, everyone! 

I am spending this summer preparing for my first year in my own classroom. I will be teaching kindergarten! Previous to this year, I have been substitute teaching for three years!! I know. Wow. As much as I did love being a subsitute teacher and enjoy being able to experience so many different classrooms and grade levels, I am more than ready to have a class of my own. Teaching jobs have been few and far between. I am very lucky to have gotten a job--and I can't wait to start setting up my classroom and teaching! I am filled with ideas. 

I decided that rather than buy the signs and materials for hanging up on my classroom walls, I would create them! I love bees, and I have decided on a bee theme for my classroom this year. I will share ideas and pictures with you here on MeriBerries as I create! Most of what I create will be available at my TeachersNotebook store! So if you love what you see, feel free to check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment