Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Classroom Decorating Fun!

Last year in K, I used a "bee" theme in my classroom. I am a bee keeper, and I love bees (obviously). However, I am also the type of person who tires of things easily! {This means that I redecorate my bedroom 5 times a year!} I was already needing a change this year in 2nd! Last year, I used a lot of turquoise and yellow with grey. It was adorable! But I was ready for something new. Here are some pictures from my classroom last year...

Amazing hand signal posters--also a freebie, which I can no longer find! If you recognize them, let me know where they are from! 


Don't mind the horrible quality! Taken using my phone camera!!!


Common Core Posters!


Classroom job signs and behavior clip chart (freebie from Whitney--you can get it by clicking over to her TpT store here!)



Attendance chart with velcro bees! I actually did save this and will use it again this year. 



This summer, I decided to update my classroom, making it much more colorful and less "theme" oriented so that I could enjoy it for longer! This inspired my Colorful Chalk classroom decor set!
I spend much of this summer re-creating the elements and decor of last year's room updated with a cute and colorful flair! I LOVE color. I also LOVE chalk. Chalk art, chalk paint, chalk clipart, etc, etc, etc. Can't get enough. As of today, my Colorful Chalk Classroom Decor set is for sale in my store! Click the picture to head over and check it out! I will be back soon with pictures from my classroom tour, so you can see it in action!




No comments:

Post a Comment